Procedure childcare at venue
The Kinderparade works exclusively with graduated pedagogical staff holding a certificate of behavior (VOG) and a child first aid diploma. We use a room at your venue and change it to a safe and child-friendly environment with toys and materials aimed at the age of children present.
The available room must meet the following requirements:
- Complies with statutory requirements regarding (fire) safety.
- Offers a minimum of 3.5 m2 per child.
- Is clean, empty and has a smooth floor.
- Located on the ground floor.
- Toilet and running water in or near the room.
- Can be closed.
When children are brought, they receive a name sticker. Parents fill in a registration form with all relevant information about the child and contact information of the parents. The children do not leave the room until they are picked up unless otherwise agreed and registered by the parents. How many children we receive per pedagogical employee depends on the ages of the children. We follow the legal guidelines as described in Dutch childcare law.
- 4 children from 0 to 1 years old per emloyee
- 6 children from 1 to 2 years old per employee
- 8 children from 2 to 4 years old per employee
- 10 children from 4 to 12 years old per employee
Procedure entertainment at venue
When you choose entertainment for the children we will use a room at the venue and change it into a area where we offer workshops and activities. The available room can be inside or outside and can also be part of the area in which the party or event takes place. The children may join the activities and workshops on their own initiative and leave the room on their own initiative.